- Fiber Optics
- Raised Access Floors
- Instrumentation and Lighting Wiring
- Industrial Equipment
- Communications Closets
- Food Processing Plants
- Manufacturing Plants
- Shopping Malls
- Data Centers
- Schools & Hospitals
- Public Buildings
- ClickAndGo! is manufactured from 0.89mm thickness galvanized mill steel, in accordance with ASTM A 653 G 90 coating specifications.
- UL Classified
- ECONOMICAL: Less expensive than the Ladder style.
- STRONGER: Than the wire mesh style.
- SAFE: Unlike electrical conduit, ClickAndGo! does not provide a significant path for reansmission of corrosive, explosive or toxic gases and liquids, avoiding the exposure of plant personnel and sensitive equipment to these elements.
- REDUCES INSTALLATION COSTS: As previously stated, ClickAndGo! are erected without nuts, bolts or tools, shortening installation time.
- INSTALL, INSPECT AND PREPAIR CABLES EASILY: Time-saving system when new cables need to be installed or when detecting failures.
- GREATER LOADING CAPACITY: ClickAndGo! provides a greater cable loading capacity.